Career Services at North American Trade Schools
Employment counselling and job search training is provided for all students during their program by scheduled classroom lectures and ongoing individualized counselling. The School remains a permanent source of employment search assistance for all graduates. The placement department prepares each student to:
- Create cover letter, resume and other effective portfolio material.
- Conduct an employment interview including proper follow-up activities.
- Analyze employment opportunities and market trends.
- Utilize resources for locating prospective employers.
- Analyze employment benefits and career advancement opportunities.
North American Trade Schools Graduates have been hired in all industries of the residential, commercial and industrial sectors in all of our offered programs. Our graduates have been hired in companies all across Canada. Some of the employers of North American Trade Schools graduates include:
Calling all Employers!
Are you are looking for a solution to help you meet the demands of your organization? Why not hire a North American Trade Schools graduate. To find out more about what openings our students are a great fit for contact the Employment Relations consultant at the School.